This was another successful event for the DLF-NE: MassSave 2013 Applications. With a record registration (over 160 people) and a strong attendance, over 140, the evening was a big hit with all attendees. This event was organized by the Designers Lighting Forum – NE in a joint collaboration with National Grid and NSTAR-Northeast Utilities. I co-presented with my colleague, Edward Bartholomew from National Grid.
The format included:
– Table top presentation by 25 + Lighting Representatives and Manufacturers
- Networking opportunities for all participants
- Presentation of new 2013 applications
- Question and answer session
- Opportunity for guests to ask questions to all the exhibitors
The target audience was comprised of:
- Architects, MEP and Lighting Designers
- Lighting representatives
- Manufacturers of lighting products
The venue had an impressive view and the space was spacious yet intimate.
Some of the participants at the event:
Reflex Lighting, Ominilite, Boston Light Source and Cree were amongst the table top exhibitors.
Carlos and the planning committee: Sara Ritch and Lana Nathe
Edward Bartholomew from National Grid presenting
My friends from TW Lighting supporting our efforts with a large contingency.
Watch for future DLF-NE events.